Do you accept paper application?
- Paper applications are not accepted. Applicant has to submit his application online only.
I don’t have email address. Is it required?
- Yes. Having an email address allow the HRD to communicate the status of your application, selection and scheduling of interviews.
How do I apply for a Position?
- You may see a link to submit a resume/curriculum vitae (CV) Talent Acquisition department (HR). If so you may click the link to email your resume or CV to Aprica recruiter/HRD.
- Please include a description of the position in which you are interested. A recruiter/HRD will contact you if your qualifications match with position.
How can I be sure that my resume was submitted successfully and received by HR?
- You will receive an automatic, system-generated email confirming receipt of your application.
How do I get feedback on my online application submission?
- Due to high volume of applicants, sometimes we are only able to respond directly to those we feel are most qualified.
How often are employment opportunities updated on website?
- We encourage you to check our website regularly for new positions matching your experience and interests.
Can I email or drop off my resume/CV for opportunities without applying for a specific position/place?
- Aprica HRD will accept unsolicited resumes in person only for the managerial level position and person ready to shift anywhere as per management decision.
How are individuals selected for interviews?
- The HRD determines which applicants they are interested in interviewing for a position. If the HRD is interested in interviewing an applicant for a position, they will contact the applicant directly by phone or email
Where can I find salary information for position?
- Salary information is not provided as a part of job posting. The HRD can provide this information during the selection process.